Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kudos to Sprig!

I would highly recommend Sprig as restaurant that is convenient to the Oak Grove area, delicious, and most importantly organic!  As I speared my fork into the tender pan seared chicken I couldn't help but feel proud knowing that the chicken had lived a happy life.  That's right, all of the food served at Sprig comes from local farms with high standards.  Although a tad pricy, all the food was tender and flavorful.  I noticed a surprising difference in the tomato sauce served with the fried mozarella grits compared to typical tomato sauces. It tasted fresh, as if the tomato had been very recently picked off the vine.  The freshness carried over to all the food we enjoyed at Sprig.  I can't wait to go back and try something else! Kudos to Sprig for delicious, safe, farm-friendly food!

No comments:

Post a Comment