Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sprig is Impressively Fresh and Delicious

Sprig is an organic restaurant in Oak Grove that serves delicious organic, locally grown food. When I first walked into Sprig, I immediately noticed the chalkboard on the wall that lists the local farms from which Sprig purchases its food; I knew I could trust this restaurant to support local farming and maintain the integrity of food. Kate, Emma, Harrison, and I shared pan seared chicken, shrimp and beef fettucinne, porkchops, and a hamburger. We all commented on the incredible flavor of the food, amazed by the fresh taste of the vegetables, shrimp, and meat. We were very comforted to know that the food we were eating was organic, safe, and fresh and that the animals had been humanely raised, cage free. The prices were slightly high, but the great food is definitely worth the cost. I will definitely return to Sprig to enjoy some more awesome organic food!

1 comment:

  1. Argh! I still have yet to go there! I tried, but they weren't open on Monday nights. I will get there!!

    Thanks for the plug...

    ReplyDelete