Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Sprig

Hey everyone who has the time to read this blog...
Well the other night I went to Sprig with my group for this English assignment. I've been there before and it has always been excellent (I had a pork chop with garlic mashed potatoes and winter greens=great.) The thing that made it even better was that it is all ORGANIC and all LOCAL. For the less educated and/or stubborn members of society (cough cough Ashley) this means that it is a whole ton better for you, the environment, and the local economy. When we eat local we reduce our carbon footprint on the world and we can get more "green" by eating the neighborhood greens. If you don't believe me then get this example about how local products are better for you. Honey is possibly one of the best foods out there for you; it's nearly medicinal and it tastes great. What makes this even better is that when you eat local honey you get more of it's beneficial properties because the local plants that it uses to make the honey are partially transfered into you honey. So eat local and all that please, Im not writing any more because it's Friday and I've already spent too much time on this post. Don't forget to write your essays, because I plan on procrastinating and it's not a very good plan in the long run...

No comments:

Post a Comment