Monday, March 7, 2011

Anatomy of the Food Label

As I write this, I am happily snacking on a bag of Publix Greenwise chips. Ever curious about what that Greenwise label meant? Well I am, beacuse I am wary  about what i am digesting into my body and you should be too! Before reading over the fine print, I thought their Greenwise slogan was just another way of saying "Hey! Buy these! They are really healthy!" But, as it turns out, they are much more than just healthy, many of the products are organic and all are produced to reduce harm on the environment.
Turns out you can join our fight on an unhealthy lifestyle by just going to your nearby Publix Supermarket and buying GreenWise!

Click here to learn more!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Publix! I didn't know they had so many good-for-you ingredients!

    ReplyDelete